Monday, June 25, 2012

Kaycie's first post!

Hey guys! 

How's life post-Bootcamp?? Mine is going pretty well, I'm still reeling over how awesome it was. Right now I'm still working diligently on Chapter 1 of my webcomic (which will be released sometime before September... I'll post a link once it's up!) and taking my Illustration for Product Design class at MCAD. In the meantime, I'm doing a little bit of "fun" drawing on the side, and here's my most recent endeavor!

  
"Make your move, Reindeer Games." 

Still riding my "Avengers" fascination, so I drew a dumb little Loki-reindeer for kicks. 

I also did my own write-up of Illustration Bootcamp over at my blog (and I said terribly incriminating wonderful things about all of you, of course) if you want to check that out too. :)

And my new portfolio site is here!

Well, that's all I got for now. Keep being awesome, everyone!

~KcD

No comments:

Post a Comment